Sunday, September 5, 2010

Love notes in the house of God

Upon awakening, Andrew's first words to me were, "You know, it's totally realistic that ( girl in his Sunday school class) could end up married to me."
Right.
Later on, at church, our  contemporary music director, Dean gave a message about the Bible being God's love letters to us. To illustrate this, he spoke of the old fashioned (pretexting) practicing of passing notes with the kid you had a crush on.
I should have been suspicious when Andrew grabbed a stack of scratch paper from the pew rack.
Yes, he was sitting beside his girl. By the time I thought to read the notes I saw this:

Cute dress!!!!!!
Thank you
I like your hair!!!!
Thank you
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Thank you

I guess I should be happy he pays some kind of attention in church.

4 comments:

  1. He has been in love with this girl for so very long, I'd say it's all his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although she sounds way polite, bust them up so Marigold can have him. You know you love Marigold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I'm sorry we missed it by not coming to church that day. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete