Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My lion

Lions should be allowed to roam anywhere. I want a lion. It would be nice and cuddly. I would play with it and feed it tuna. I would be a good owner.




I would like to play with it. It would be a boy. He would be a good pet. His name would be Aslan. I would play tag and catch with him.




If someone bullied me,he would eat them. He would do what I told him to. He would eat fish and chicken. On my birthday (Or his) he would eat bacon. He would sleep in my bed. He would be my best friend.


My lion would be good at tag and at catch. He would not eat me. He would love me. I would love him too. He would live in my room,not anyone else's. He would not cry. He would be big and strong.





He would protect me and my family. He would kill monsters and eat them. Me would take long walks with me. He would not let me get hurt. He would let me ride him. He would be the best lion ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment