Friday, February 14, 2014

Arguments

I should make food for my mom and dad. I could make eggs for them. The herbs could come from my garden. I could buy the eggs at grocery outlet. Mom and dad both like eggs.





I could make gluten and dairy free Brownies for mom and plain ones for dad. I could buy eggs and rice flour and milk at H-mart.I could buy sugar and wheat flour at Fred Meyer. Then,I could put the stuff in separate mixing bowls,do moms' brownies first and then do dads'. This will prevent cross contamination.



I could make fudge with mom for dad. She has all of the ingredients all ready. I will mix it up,put some in a heart pan and chill it for three hours. Then,when dad gets home I will unveil a delicious fudge and get him some. Dad loves fudge.



I can make a gluten free cookie with "For my hardworking Mom" Written on it. I will sneak some extra fudge into the cookie. I will write in chocolate chips. Mom will love it.
It will be extra special.



I will make all of these by next year. This will make mom and dad happy. Mom will have brownies,eggs,and a fudge cookie. Dad will have brownies,an egg,and some fudge. These will be tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment